How To Eliminate Stretch Marks
Many people have stretch marks on the skin. This defect appears in the form of white or purple lines. The most common locations are the breast, arms (in their upper part), hips and thighs.
In some people, stretch marks cover big areas of their body. Pregnancy, as wrote on stretchmarskhelp.com is the main reason why nasty stretch marks tend to appear. However, they can be caused by rapid loss of the body mass, heredity factors or some changes in a person’s physical conditions.
These unsightly lines are formed in the midium skin layer, namely dermis. This is the result of the prompt skin expansion.
As a result, people experience problems with normal collagen production. This effect inevitably leads to getting fine scars in the epidermis. New stretch marks look pink but later they become somewhat lighter.
Those who grow or gain extra weight too intensively will get stretch marks with high probability.
These disgusting scars make the person feel uneasy and self-conscious. However, there are several effective ways able to reduce a bad look of stretch marks in an absolutely natural way.
1. Castor Oil
This oil is a popular product used to treat many skin problems. It is often used by people with wrinkles of any size, moles, pigmented spots and other skin defects of that kind.
Here is how you can use castor oil to eliminate stretch marks.
- 1. Take a little amount of castor oil; apply the stuff to the stretch marks you have, then massage this place for approx. 10 minutes to increase absorption of the product.
- 2. Wrap this skin part with a thin piece of cotton and then put something hot to heat the problem spot for about 30 minutes.
- 3. It is recommended to repeat this procedure every day during at least one month to achieve a noticeable result.
2. Aloe Vera
This herb has been known since long ago as a medicinal plant. It is highly effective in curing plenty of skin problems, in particular stretch marks. You can use it, for example, as follows:
- Apply an Aloe Vera based gel to the scar spot and leave it for approx. 15 minutes.
- Prepare a mixture by blending Aloe Vera gel and oils of vitamins E and A. Apply this medicine to your scar spots and wait until fully absorbed. It is advisable to repeat this procedure every day.
3. Egg Whites
It is widely known that eggs are rich in proteins. For the discussed purpose, use only whites of eggs as they contain proteins and a lot of amino acids.
- 1. Whip whites to get liquid and homogeneous mass. Apply a thick layer of the liquid to a clean scar spot.
- 2. Wait until egg whites get completely dry. After that, rinse off the stuff from the skin.
- 3. Then use a little bit of olive oil to moisturize the treated spot.
- 4. To achieve noticeable results, you will need to repeat the process every day during two weeks or more.
4. Lemon Juice
This natural substance can be another effective remedy to treat nasty stretch marks. Its natural acid helps cure some kind of scars, pimples and other related skin problems. Apply fresh lemon juice to the problem area and massage it for a while. Let the lemon juice to remain on your skin during at least 10 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the juice off.